Information' (PII) is being used online. PII, as described in US privacy law and information security, is information
that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify
an individual in context.
Please note this policy does not cover any of our other data collection and processing practices, including our data processing in connection with our telematics product and offline data processing.
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We strive to keep any personal information you send us through this web site or via email confidential.
Information provided as part of your requesting us (One Step GPS) to contact you or send more information, will not be sold, shared, rented or otherwise distributed to third parties in ways different from what is disclosed in this policy.
It is being collected solely for the purpose of knowing who our customers are and how to contact them, so that we may best serve their needs. Occasionally, we may send you email messages or call you from time to time regarding site features and improvements, as well as other relevant messages and additional services.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, location or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, fill out a form, use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
• To occasionally follow up or sell related services
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Recognize new or past customers
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Store your password if you are registered on our site
• Observe your behaviors and browsing activities over time across multiple websites or other platforms
• Better understand the interests of our customers and our website visitors.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Integrate with third party social media websites
• Serve you with interest-based or targeted advertising (see below for more on interest based advertising)
• Improve our website and to better understand your visits on our platforms
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all
cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's
Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
You acknowledge that One Step GPS, LLC is the sole owner of the information shown on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of One Step GPS if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- • Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- • Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- • Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- • Support the services offered as a part of the product you are using.
- • Offer additional services that might provide value to you or your company.
- • Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Agnik, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page . Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By calling us
• By logging in to your account
• By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 30 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 30 business days
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions0
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Occasionally send you information on related services or products that you may be interested in.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
675 Glenoaks Blvd #C
San Fernando, CA 91340
Last Edited on 2017-03-09